Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm baaaaaaack

I have been thinking about getting back to my blogging...really. It's only been since...uh, April that I last posted. Oops

I've just written a new entry that I'm about to post.  I'm sure everyone has forgotten I even have a blog.  My bad.  I've gotten several compliments on it in the past, and it is kind of fun to write.

I've also gotten a little 'inspired' by a couple things recently.  I've read a book by Jen Lancaster and her blog bascially lead to her book "Bitter is the New Black"  Which I think is hilarious.  In some ways I think she is like me, sarcastic as hell and funny.  

The other was the movie "Julia and Julie" it was kind of a fun movie, and she had a blog too.  That led to a book as well.

I swear I am not thinking I am going to become a published author...as if.  Hmmm, I'll be rich and famous, I'll be a household name I can finally have that house on the beach...I mean no, I am not even thinking about being published that's just silly (if anyone knows anyone in the publishing world though...hint, hint)

Anywho. I'm back for now, until I quit doing it again...I mean forever.  And I will post something I just wrote.  Love you all. 

No comments: