Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm going to try this

Okay, not sure why, but today I suddenly decided...I'm going to write a blog. Now, this isn't normally something that someone just decides to do on the spur of the moment...like say...changing your hairstyle. I mean opening your emotions, feelings, private thoughts to be viewed by anybody and everybody that has a computer...hmm, on second thought, maybe this isn't such a good idea.
Just have to remember to keep it clean, write like my Grandmother is going to read it...who the f**k am I kidding?! If it's going to be me it's not going to be all that clean.

In the past I did have some online friends encourage me to start a blog. I thought it was laughable at that time. What am I going to write about? The insane conversations I have with my cats? My boring evenings home alone...every night, alone, without anyone to talk to, cuddle with, dying a slow painful, lonely death...I mean...what was I talking about? Really what would I write about? I guess I would do what all the other bloggers do and write about whatever the hell I want to write about. No matter how boring it is...

My other thought is, how long will I actually stick with this? Will I get bored with it? Will I not update it for months on end like I do with my diaries in the past?

Jan 1, 1998

Dear Diary....

Yeah, that's about all there is.... Well, I figure sometimes you just have to say...WTF. If my brother can get at Mohawk at age...almost 43 I can start a blog.



My Badass Brother

So anyone reading this...if you haven't already fallen asleep...I hope you get a little bit of entertainment out of my ramblings, musings, thoughts, jokes, and bemoaning about life....if not, don't read it. (I just mean it's your choice...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! a belinda blog! and i'm the first comment! woot! (well, unless somebody else is posting at same time, in which case i may be second)

Anonymous said...

Great start! Can't wait to read more. It has to be more interesting than my family Mommy Blog... or as I think of it, My Blahg... but it gives me something to do at midnight when the house is peaceful and god forbid I actually sleep!

Keep it up!
--Char

rodeo95 said...

Okay, Just see if I get embarassed. I think it's a great Idea to say how you feel, maybe they will write a book about it some day. Seems like they have about nearly everthing else.

Anonymous said...

When ya gonna post the naked pics. Now talk about NOT boring, that will keep us coming back!!

Playabum17 said...

Streckman, if I post nude photos you will be the first to know.

I wouldn't hold your breath though